For the classroom session, we offer two (2) Days intensive training over the weekend “Saturday and Sunday”, with the intention to cover end to end Business Analysis. We strongly recommend that delegates register at least a month in advance of the scheduled training to allow time to undertake the mandatory pre-reading of the materials and complete series of assessments that will lay the foundation for the two days formal training.
So the training starts from the day you sign-up for our course, and we continue to hold your hand until you have gained the required knowledge and become certified**
Our course outline is tailored towards ISEB which is the UK Certification Body, there is also CEBAP which is highly favored in the USA, lots of similarity between both. The key steer is to grasp the understanding of the tools and techniques that you need to use to excel in your Business or Career.
Why Train with us?
- Our trainers are practicing experts with at least over 5 years’ experience
- We Offer practical real-life training with hands-on class work
- Our training is held in a clean and decent environment with state of the art facilities.
- We will provide guidance on CV and tips on keywords
- We also offer free One (1) hr mentoring sessions after the training (candidate can choose how this can be spent)
- We have e-learning module for ongoing support and access to videos and related BA content***
- Our Class size is small with up to a maximum of fifteen (15) Delegates
**Please note that we do not provide exam certification – delegates are expected to book this independently but we coach and prepare you for the exam (only)
***For eLearning there is additional cost, see course schedule