Delivery Method: Classroom based with workshops and group work on and off site.
Who should attend?
The course is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Business Analysis including business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers, and project managers.
Any one that wants to become a business analyst or would like to know more about the profession.
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Duration: 2 days
What we will cover: Syllabus
Learning outcome: By attending this course delegates should be able to perform business analysis task. Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques
- Produce Requirement Document
- Manage Stakeholders
- Run workshops
- Produce business Requirement document
- Obtain overview of Business testing (UAT)
- the role and competencies of a business analyst
- strategy analysis
- business system and business process modelling
- stakeholder analysis
- investigation and modelling techniques
- requirements engineering
- business case development
- management of business change
Eligibility for the Examination
There are no specific pre-requisites for entry to the examination; however, candidates should possess the appropriate level of knowledge to fulfil the objective shown above.
Business Analysts have some of the most exciting roles in the growing Business Development, Project Management and Information Technology industry. Business Analysts are employed in organisations of all sizes and are highly valued team members.
What do Business Analyst do?
Business Analysts are the bridge between the business and IT systems. Business analysts investigate business strategy and processes, analyse and specify requirements, and validate them with stakeholders.
Why Business Analysis?
- Growing and evolving market
- Low barriers to entry compared to other professions
- Springboard to other careers
- You can build on your existing industry knowledge
Contact us if interested.